Efficacy: other effects
Special purpose cosmetics certificate number: National makeup special character G20091004
Ingredients: product barcode 6970201535486
Special purpose cosmetics: Yes
Shelf life: 24 months
Specifications: normal specifications
Net content: unit weight 0.05 kg (g/ml)
Cosmetic efficacy: other functions
How Visuasource Eye Cream Rapid Works:
1, uses silicate minerals to form a temporary tightening layer on your skin, almost immediately.
2, This invisible layer tightens and lifts crow’s feet as well as the wrinkles surrounding your eyes visibly in minutes.
3, smooths the skin surrounding under-eye bags so that they evidently shrink very quickly after application.
4, Though the results of are temporary, we know you'll love the way you look even after your first use.
HOW TO USE :
1. Squeeze out pea-size eye cream, and use your fingertips to apply on the eye bags
2. Pull toward the temple. Don't rub back and forth
3. After applying this product, do not change your facial expression for 2 minutes. You can achieve satisfactory results in smoothing eye bags and crow’s feet.
Depending on individual skin conditions, continue to maintain your facial expression for 3-8 minutes to solidify the effect.
Tips for the Eye Cream:
Because this eye cream is on a drier side, there are two tips to achieve better absorption:
1. After fully moisturizing with toner, squeeze the eye cream out on your middle finger, then dip into clean water, then apply the eye bag to achieve a better effect.
2. Mix with toner, and apply light cream to the eye cream and lift it evenly.
water, polydimethylsiloxane/vinyl dimethicone cross-linked polymer, polyphosphocholine ethylene glycol acrylate
carnosine, budding stalk polysaccharide, soluble proteoglycan, cyclopolymer Dimethylsiloxane, propylene glycol, milk protein,
acetyl hexapeptide-8, acetyl octapeptide-3, acrylates/C10-30 alkanol ;acrylate crosspolymer, sphagnum (SARGASSUM MUTICUM) Extract,ENTEROMORPHA COMPRESSA extract, Glycyrrhizia GLABRA extract;lactobacillus fermentation product, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate,sodium acrylate/acryloyl methacrylate Sodium;taurosulfonate copolymer, isohexadecane, acrylamide/ammonium acrylate copolymer,polyisobutylene, polysorbate-20, polysorbate-80, xylitol
For external use only.
Avoid direct contact with eyes, and mouth.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Eye Cream x1